I Can Teach You To Play The Drums
Let me show you how easy it is to learn the drums, from the comfort of home, in just one hour each week, without reading music!
My name is Dondi Frenkel and I've taught people of all ages that learning the drums doesn't have to be difficult.
As a 35-year drumming veteran, I've embraced a method of teaching that "trims the fat" and strips away many unnecessary exercises and boring routines, focusing instead on learning beats and fills right away - all without the need to read music.
Take the first step and download my FREE starter guide!
"Quick Start" Booster Pack
Get my FREE starter guide and jump start your progress on the drums! You'll learn:
- 2 "bedrock" beats - 2 rock solid drum fills
- You DON'T have to learn to read music to succeed
- How to "stand out" by using fills correctly
- Habits of good drummers vs. bad drummers
- Practicing in small, 15-minute sessions a few times per week can get you results!
- Drum Kit ID - Learn the pieces of your drum kit and the role each plays.
A Different Approach
Throughout the years, playing live music almost every week has shown me that a lot of the things taught in traditional drum lessons aren't crucial to developing skill and success on the drums.
After seeing so many students lose interest with traditional drum instruction methods and endless exercises, I've embraced a method of teaching that "trims the fat" and strips away many unnecessary exercises and boring routines, focusing instead on learning beats and fills right away - eventually playing along with your favorite songs - all without the need to read music!
I've helped my students see the FUN of the drums by showing them that:
- You don't have to learn to read music to succeed
- You don't have to spend endless hours doing repetitive exercises
- You don't have to start on a pad or snare drum for weeks or months before you can begin playing beats on a full drum kit.
- You don't have to devote hours each week to practice when small, 15 minute sessions, a few days a week will work just fine.
Being good at the drums has always created successful opportunities for me, as well as being one of the most fulfilling areas of my life. I'd love to be able to share that joy with you and get you on the road to being the drummer that you've always wanted to be!
I teach private lessons but also offer course materials to help guide you step-by-step as you learn. I've helped countless students achieve their goals of learning the drums...
I KNOW THAT I CAN HELP YOU, TOO!Learn More!